Join victims and friends at the first debate and candidate forum for the office of Los Angeles District Attorney 2012 on Wednesday November 2nd 2011. It’s free to the public. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE: Japanese American Museum, 369 East First Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
TIME: Debate starts at 6pm
Victims want to know:
- Will Alan Jackson publicly apologize for his recent violation of Marsy’s Law?
- Will Jackie Lacey discuss they LA District Attorney’s Office policy and its failure to follow “Three Strikes”?
- Will Mario Trujillo elaborate on his support for “Restorative Justice” and why victims should embrace their rapists and those who brutally murdered our family members?
- Will Danette Meyers explain “Smart Justice”?
- Will Carmen Trutanich show up and declare his candidacy?
- Will Bobby Grace talk about his ideas for alternative sentencing?
- Will Steve Ipsen explain “Reform First” and ensure he will prioritze violent crime?